Brisbane City Council
“Logan Landscapes are one of the suppliers of landscape construction services to Brisbane City Council as part of a landscape construction panel. I have used Logan Landscapes for several projects in the Central region which include:
Dutton Park toilet upgrade:
- Re-profile existing ground levels up to the new restroom.
- Construct a new wheelchair accessible link path to the restroom.
- Cut existing car-park curb to create a crossover point.
- Prepare area for turfing.
Jeays Street Park community garden:
- Clear site of undesirable vegetation.
- Install tiered retaining walls using concrete pre-formed sleepers to create raised gardens.
- Trenching works and installation of waterpipes.
- Construction of pedestrian paths around planting beds.
- Installation of growing media.
Both of these projects were completed to a very high standard and I would recommend that Logan Landscapes for future work.”
Brisbane City Council,